Language and cultural programmes for foreign students throughout the UK and Ireland

 Available mainly, although not exclusively, during the University holidays, a residential stay can offer everything your party needs in one place, all under one roof. From self-catering to full-board options, eat, sleep, dine and dance in one location.

Depending on the location we can accommodate your group of students in rooms of 2 to 12 people. Organise rooms to accommodate single people, couples or larger multi-bedded rooms. Choose from self-catering, enjoy bed and breakfast or include an evening meal – this option is subject to the location.

  • Stay in first class residential facilitieswrights-houses-large
  • Choose from self-catering to full-board options
  • Many with en-suite rooms
  • Variety of room sizes (single, double, multi-bedded) for your group
  • Close to your language school or place of activity

Often these types of facilities have a variety of other activities to offer, such as pool tables, a café, wifi access and much more. Many of the residential facilities are within easy travelling distance of the main tourist attractions. Most are very close to your place of study or sports activities and offer exciting opportunities to explore the local area.

NB It is compulsory for all our clients (individual or groups) to have full insurance which covers general health, travel, repatriation and civil liability.

ETS-UK is a member of:   mid lothian coc visit-midlothian British Educational Travel Association