If you are leader from a school, college, university or private group why not consider a programme based on sports or integrate such an activity into your schedule? ETS specialises in offering sports programmes for people who wish to learn a sport or to teach a sport. We can offer a wide range of sports as well as a comprehensive training programmes for qualified sports staff who need to improve their command of the English language in their everyday lives.
What better way to learn and grow within the sporting context and learn the language than from native speaking instructors and experts in their field? Spend time immersed in the culture and the action of a full-on sports programme of your choice.
Scotland - As any enthusiast will tell you is the home of golf and host to such champions as the Ryder Cup captain Sandy Lyle, Colin Montgomery etc. The place where only the truest of golf champions come to compete, overcoming the elements in the way the game of golf was mastered by the original players of the sport, on the toughest links courses in the world.
- Stay with a host family and improve your English
- Play some of the toughest courses in Scotland
- Visit the Museum of Golf in St Andrews
- Try a links course!
- Canyoning, climbing, mountain biking, sailing or kayaking
- Enjoy extra events built into your programme
- Travel to cultural and historical places of interest
- Live in a host family and improve your language skills or stay in a well equipped youth hostel
SPORT A La Carte
- Choose your sport- swimming, running, cycling, football, rugby, tennis or even mini-highland games, dancing, fitness classes
- Build a programme around a sport or two
- Study a sports related topic, such as coaching, psychology, marketing
NB It is compulsory for all our clients (individual or groups) to have full insurance which covers general health, travel, repatriation and civil liability.