Interested in sending your group for a Summer School Programme in the UK or Ireland? If your students are aged between 14-18 years old, why not consider a 2, 3 or 4 week stay in one of our great Summer School locations in Scotland or England. This type of stay will allow your group to meet people their own age and enjoy organised activities while staying in a British host family. The emphasis of Summer School is on FUN in a safe and organised environment!
Summer School runs in July and August, with 15 hours a week of lessons your group can enjoy a packed programme of excursions and activities built around summer school life. Activities range from sports and quiz afternoons to castle visits and boat trips. See a wide range of museums and spend some free time shopping in a British city. Small class sizes mean they get excellent teaching and plenty of attention in the classroom to improve their language skills.
- 2, 3 or 4 week stay in July or August
- Small class sizes 12-15 students
- Enjoy a summer break and meet friends from across Europe
- Learn in a fun atmosphere that will enhance their use and understanding of English
- Modern teaching methods are integral in all schools and cover listening, speaking & writing
- Extend their experience of using English by living in a family environment
- Enjoy a wide range of quiz, cultural, historic or sport activities
- Join Summer School friends on well organised weekend tours
Students will make lasting friendships with new found contacts at school and with their host families. Our excellent teaching staff are on hand to provide a wide range of interesting and engaging subjects to help you get the most out of your stay.
Activity coordinators will ensure that your group can maximise the range of activities they do and visit all the best landmarks. A full programme of sports activities and cultural visits will help to fill their afternoons while all the teaching takes place in the mornings.
Contact us to discuss the requirements of your group.
NB It is compulsory for all our clients (individual or groups) to have full insurance which covers general health, travel, repatriation and civil liability.