If you are 14-18 years old, why not enjoy a 2, 3 or 4 week Summer School stay in one of our great school locations in Scotland or England. Meet people your own age and enjoy organised activities while staying in a British host family. The emphasis of Summer School is on FUN in a safe and organised environment!
Summer Schools run in July and August, with 15 hours a week of lessons you can enjoy a packed programme of excursions and activities built around your summer school life. Activities range from sports and quiz afternoons to castle visits and boat trips. See a wide range of museums and spend some free time shopping in a British city. Small class sizes mean you get excellent teaching and plenty of attention in the classroom to improve your language skills.
- 2, 3 or 4 week stay in July and August
- Small class sizes 12-15 students
- Enjoy your summer break and meet friends from across Europe
- Learn in a fun atmosphere that will enhance your use and understanding of English
- Modern teaching methods are integral in schools and cover listening, speaking & writing
- Extend your experience of using English by living in a family environment
- Enjoy a wide range of quiz, cultural, historic or sport activities
- Join your Summer School friends on well organised tours
Make lasting friendships with new found friends at school. Many of our former students have built strong and lasting relationships with their host families and still write or even visit from time to time. Our excellent teaching staff are on hand to provide a wide range of interesting and engaging subjects to help you get the most out of your stay.
Activity coordinators will ensure that you can maximise the range of activities you do and visit all the best landmarks. A full programme of sports activities and cultural visits will help to fill your afternoons while all the teaching takes place in the mornings.
NB It is compulsory for all our clients (individual or groups) to have full insurance which covers general health, travel, repatriation and civil liability.